1. All deliveries are made Monday-Fri day, 9 – 5pm by courier. Please allow up to 1 week to receive your order
2. Delivery charge for all kits within Ireland is a flat rate of €6.50. Delivery to the UK is €15.
3. For an item that is not in stock or made to order, a member of our team will contact you to advise on delivery
4. Extra delivery charges may apply if:
- you change the delivery address
- the goods need to be redelivered because of access problems at time of delivery
- no one over 18 yrs of age was present to sign for delivery of goods
- successive delivery proves impossible (on more than 2 occasions) then we may have to cancel your order and deduct a charge for administration, storage and transit costs – which will be no more than 50% of original purchase price, the remainder to be refunded to you.
Delay in Delivery
If for any reason we are unable to deliver the goods within the original estimated timeframe, we will notify you of the delay ASAP. If you subsequently wish to cancel the order, we must be notified by email firstname.lastname@example.org within three days of you receiving our notification of the delay.
The Paintmaker’s House cannot accept any liability for any losses incurred (including loss of earnings) or for compensation for perceived inconvenience due to the delay.
Arrival of Goods
On delivery of goods you will be asked to sign for the goods and to inspect and unpack the goods to ensure you accept them. If someone else is receiving the delivery for you, it is necessary to inform them of the same procedure.
If there are any apparent defects or missing parts or damage to your goods, please notify The Paintmaker’s House within 24hrs of delivery. This can be done by emailing us at email@example.com. When we are satisfied that the goods are faulty, you will be offered a replacement or full refund of the original purchase price.